Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Friday, October 20, 2006

Saw Acappella Tonight

Wow - what a fantastic show tonight. Keith sang with the guys at the end and it was a blast. I got to sit behind Keith, Sharon, Matt and Amber the entire show and it was fun to watch Keith all jazzed up about what was happening on stage and in the crowd. This was easily one of the best Acappella concerts I have been too, and I've been to plenty.

Matt reintroduced me to Keith (I had spoken to him briefly about 18 months ago, so I didn't expect him to remember me in the least - I'm sure he meets tons of people). Anyway, it was really cool to chat with him afterwards - he is a great guy and a solid Christian and there are not very many people that I know who can out sing him - what a voice!

Shawn

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Shawn,

I'm told you're the blog-king. :)
So, can you tell me where to go to add other peoples' blogs to mine? And, how do I get that nifty little "myblogspot" tag for my signature on my e-mails?
Any other cool stuff you can tell me?
I dig your insights into God's word! May I add your blog as a link on mine ( once I figure out how to do it ) ?

Sure do love having your sweet wife in Bible study! She's a doll!
Jes

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home