Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

What A Whirlwind

Wow - okay, first I apologize for not posting on my blog in over a week. It has been hectic to say the least. With everything that was happening with work, I was spending much time concentrating on find other employment - some place that actually exchanges their money for your time. The bad - I'm still waiting lo, these many days for my last check...the good - Thursday I had a phone interview, Friday I had a face-to-face interview, Saturday I had an offer and Saturday evening I accepted a position with a different company - so thank you all for the prayers - it is much appreciated!

Second, I've been trying to figure out where I wanted to return to college at and I have finally decided that it will be Grand Canyon University. I've already filled out the Admissions Application and tomorrow I'll be faxing to have my official transcripts sent to GCU. I'm pretty excited about it and I hope that everything works out well.

Well, I'm sure there is tons more that has been taking place since the last blog - but I can't really remember what it all was.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Shawn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for the answers to prayer - I really hope that this new opportunty will bring you greater blessings...

d

Monday, November 20, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats honey! I'm so happy and excited for you. (Now, if we could just convince them to give you that last paycheck...)

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home