Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Friday...Do You Know Where Your Paycheck Is?

Uh, I don't.

The company I currently work at, which I really enjoy by the way, is going on Day 4 of still not having our payroll for the employees...

Now, we haven't started eating peppered flavored cardboard or anything like that - it hasn't gotten that bad. But for me it's more the principle of the thing. There must be someway to meet payroll in order to keep things rolling along. I'm not totally business savvy on these types of issues, so I don't know exactly what that "something" would look like, but I would think a short-term loan to cover expenses until you got back on the right track would be one viable option.

Anyway - I'm not posting to rant, but do pray for us that something here will turn around quick or else I'll be looking again very soon...Yet, one more reason why I really am frustrated with the entire IT industry and need to get out and make a career change.

Shawn

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth C. said...

Thank goodness you haven resorted to the "peppered flavored cardboard" yet!!! Seriously, I'll say a prayer for you and for your company.

Friday, November 03, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might be that the owner can't get qualified for a loan, even a small one to cover the payroll for a while. Scary. We are praying for some positive outcome or another door opening if this one closes.

Friday, November 03, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Thanks for the prayers guys - it is appreciated.

shawn

Saturday, November 04, 2006 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

wow...sorry this is happening. Hope this sorts out for you soon.

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home