Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

LOST: Mid-Season Finale

Ah - it's bittersweet. This is the final episode until the show kicks in again towards the end of January. I can feel the shakes already coming on - lol

Last week we lost Mr Eko - very sad - I really like his character. Not really sure what tonights episode is about since I've been purposefully staying away from the teasers and trailers. I want tonights show - whatever it is - to be a surprise. I'm curious what they will attempt to resolve tonight and what they questions that they will ask that will make us all crazy with speculation until the mid-season opener starts...The writers are really good at leaving the viewer in suspense, so tonight should be no different.

Don't miss it - the Island knows where you live...

Shawn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew last night's show would be a cliffhanger, I just didn't think it would be such a big cliff! Do you think the writers would really kill off Sawyer? What does Jack think he's up to? I hope it doesn't backfire on him. How are they going to get off the Alcatraz island?

Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I also posted this on "Storm in teh Tea Cup" blog, but here goes:

The most interesting thing about the last episode was something small, but I can't get it out of my head. Remember when Alex comes running out with her sling shot and get's apprehended by the Others? Later on Benry is in the comera room, and he is talking to Juliette, and he asks her, "did you get Alex?" and she says "yes" and then he asks her, "Did she ask for me?" and Juliette says, "no." So then Benry pauses slightly.

Ok, so what does that mean? I pointed this out to my Mom, and she didn't even remember that conversation. However, once she thought about it she told me, "do you suppose that Alex thinks Benry is her dad?" even though most poeple believe that Alex is Rouseau's daughter that was stolen.

What do you guys think? Did anyone else catch this?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home