Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jack Bauer Power Hour

Okay, so I stole the title from another site - but c'mon - that's pretty funny, so have a giggle...

Oh yeah - the Season 6 Teaser Trailer is released today and can be watched here: 24 - Season 6.

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by a couple of things - but I won't say what they are, you'll have to watch the trailer for yourself. Looks like it could be another high-intensity show once again. 24 and Jack Bauer - yeah, they put the action in Action television.

Shawn

P.S. - if you don't watch the trailer right now - Jack will know and he will not be pleased. You wouldn't want that now, would you? He's already got your IP address, what else does he need?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JBPH for short. :-)

I made a special "Widescreen Wallpaper" last season if anyone wants to check it out... (it's quite absurd really)

SUPER JACK BAUER POWER HOUR WIDESCREEN WALLPAPER COURTESY OF DUSTIN

The new season looks just as exciting as all of the prior ones. What a great show!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, I meant to say that I made that wallpaper during season four.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth C. said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait to watch Jack save the day once again!

From some of the clues, it looks like there is going to be a Texas connection in this season. You know that peaks my interest! ; ) And is Wayne Palmer the President?! Wow! That would be weird.

I LOVE Jack Bauer and can't wait for the Power Hour to start!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

dustin - that's funny stuff man!

elizabeth - I'm right there with you - can't wait for the next season to begin - looks like it is going to be fun, fun, fun. And Wayne as President? I was surprised by that for sure - but who better to have Jack's back - so in a way it makes sense.

shawn

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

You know I LOVE 24, but I might not be able to handle watching two high-intensity shows next year! LOST has my current fav spot, what will happen when the new season of 24 starts in Jan 07 and all the new eps of LOST kick in... my head might explode!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger astraughnomer said...

whoa man! i had to *not* read this or any of the comments...matt and i watch 24 NOT on regular tv, but only after the season comes out on DVD so we can watch 3-4 episodes at a time. yeah, we're not good with that whole cliffhanger thing. ;) there have been many a night when we've said "we'll only watch 1 episode" and then have watched the entire dvd (or 2). it's like drugs or something.... can't WAIT for season 5 to come out on dvd!!! so while everyone else is anxiously awaiting season 6, we're waiting on season 5. but no worries, once it comes out i'm sure we'll be through it in a couple of weeks. so...if you post anything on 24, i'll have to be careful not to read. and if you say anything about it aloud, do not be surprised if you hear loud "lalalalala's" in order to prevent us hearing any details. :)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:20:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Amber - lol

I'll keep it in mind when I post that you guys watch it like that - I'll but "SPOILER ALERTS" in my posts so you can over look those sections.

Shawn

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home