Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What's Up Ma'Nerds?

Sup peeps?

Well, I've been pretty busy with the yob. It's going okay so far - trying not keep it low-key so I don't get overly excited about it. But so far, it seems like a good fit.

Ah, it's my favorite time of the year - love Christmas. I just wish that Phoenix would actually get snow - but that's okay - i can deal with cold dirt too. :)

I have been wanting to post a lot more - but been too busy with all the holiday things going on. Consequently I'm not home too much and when I am, I'm probably sleeping. If I know anything, one should not sleep and post - it could be disastrous.

Anyway, if I don't get to it before then - ya'll have a great and wonderful Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your families and friends.

Shawn

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Happy birthday! :D Hope you have a great day today!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Going pretty well today - thanks!

Shawn

Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth C. said...

Good thing your sweet wife let the cat out of the bag....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And many more! : )

Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

What-up Dawg! So... Here's my response to your post:

1. Congrats on the yob!

2. I love Christmas, too! I've tried eggnog, on your recommendation, I don't particularly like it. Maybe I just need someone to make me some home-made stuff! I put up my decor on Friday after Thanksgiving. Neil loves it! The other night, when I left his room he said, "Goodnight, Mommy. Merry Christmas!" I love that boy.

3. Welcome to the "I-wish-I-could-post-more" club!

p.s. Happy b-day, you and Dan would NEVER let it out if your wives didn't spill it!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I guess I win the 'last post of the day' contest - unless Matt is checking his email in India... Oh, wait - he's ahead.
Again, Happy Birthday!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

lol - thanks everyone.

Happy Birthday to you too (again) Dan.

shawn

Friday, December 08, 2006 6:30:00 AM  
Blogger astraughnomer said...

well, i'm late wishing you happy birthday; i haven't been on blogger much lately... but happy late birthday!! hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Monday, December 11, 2006 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home