Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Now For Something Completely Different - U2-charist

On a much more positive note... :)

Oh boy - next time I'm in England, I know what church service I'm attending!

U2 music - bringing Rock to Religion

Yip Cabbage!!!

Shawn

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger D.L. White said...

Interesting idea. :)
I'd love to make another trip to England...

Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home