Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Unbelievably Sad

I don't even know where to begin with this news article, so I won't...

However, is this how far we have fallen? Has the image of whom we are created in been so damaged that this is what some people resort to? I'm baffled and speechless...

12-year old boy is now a girl

And even though I can not stand REM, perhaps they were right, "this is the end of the world as we know it..."

Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home