Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

24 - Wow

I can't believe that we are already in to hour 7 of this show. So much has happened that it has definitely been a bit crazy. Both Davina and I smelled a rat when it came towards the end of last nights episode with Jack's dad. Apparently the family that nukes together does not stay together for very long. It is interesting to see the dynamic between Jack's Dad and Jacks' brother - that there really wasn't any trust built up between them. Each one was there just to serve the other person's purpose and when that purpose was either met or thought to be in jeopardy, then it was easy to discard that person.

I love Morris O'Brian's character and I can't believe what happened to him last night. This roller coaster never stops. I still do not understand why Karen did not stand up to Tom and just let him expose the alleged cover-up. In the grand scheme of all that was going on during the show, it did not seem to be that monumental and I believe the President would have sided with her. I guess the writers had her resign to keep the story going - but I don't know. It just seems out of character for her.

This Wednesday - the return of LOST - woot!!!

Shawn

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow is right - that was a good show - I don't know how the adrenaline can be maintained so high, and for so long.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger D.L. White said...

"The family that nukes together..."

lol

Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home