Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dr. Who Meets the Beatles




An employee at work who knows that I am a Beatles fan sent me this link. along with the following article:
The Beatles had a guest appearance on Doctor Who in 1965 -- singing "Ticket to Ride." Afterwards, a traveller from the future remarks that she's heard of the Beatles, having visited their memorial in Liverpool, but that she didn't realize that the Beatles also performed "classical music." This is black-and-white Doctor Who comedy gold.
Here is a direct link to the article: Doctor Who meets the Beatles, 1965

Shawn

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth C. said...

LOVE the Beatles!!! I've never seen Doctor Who before but have heard of it. That was a fun clip to watch.

Friday, March 30, 2007 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Yeah - same here. I have never watched Dr. Who either.

Glad you enjoyed the clip.

Shawn

Friday, March 30, 2007 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger D.L. White said...

Whoa - I had no idea that the Dr. Who show was this old!?!?!

I will sheepishly admit that I watched the Dr. Who TV show from the '80s with Tom Baker in the lead role.

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

I've heard the new incarnation of this show (on the Sci Fi channel) is really good.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home