Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Return of the Wife

Yay for me - Davina gets back this evening. I get to pick her up after work, so I'm pretty excited about that. For those who did not know, she was in Chicago visiting our friends since last Thursday. Sounds like she had fun, but it will be nice for her to get back home. :)

Shawn

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger D.L. White said...

Chicago was fun - but sometimes the best part of a trip is when you get to come back home. I missed you sweetie!!!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

I missed you too - glad you are back home. :)

shawn

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home