Musings from a Ragamuffin

"Christianity is not a series of truths in the plural, but rather a truth spelled with a capital 'T'. Truth about total reality, not just about religious things. Biblical Christianity is Truth concerning total reality - and the intellectual hold of that Total Truth and then living in the light of that Truth." - Francis Schaeffer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peoria, Arizona, United States

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where In The World Is Me?

Wow - has it been so long? I suppose it has. It is not because I have not anything to post about, but rather because I have been pretty busy as of late. I have had so many things that I have wanted to post, yet by the time I get around to it, the last place I want to be is sitting in front of the computer for a few minutes to do so.

So - a short "catch-up"...

24 rocks this season.
LOST is da bomb and has returned to its true form of "wowing" me with each episode.
Finished one class (Philosophy 101) and have begun another class (Philosophy 351).
I'm a bachelor for a few days while Davina is in Chicago visiting friends.
I've got some new music purchases to share via the Music Mondays again - I'll be getting that up and running soon.
I love peeps and it is peep season. :)

Shawn

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger astraughnomer said...

ooooh peeps rock. :) how can it be that a yellow ball of sugar can taste so good??

and yes, 24 is *excellent*. although this whole watching-one-episode-at-a-time thing kinda stinks. i liked it when we could watch 3 or 4 at once on dvd! maybe we should just wait til the season is over and do that...but it's too late to do that now!! what are we gonna do about this crazy vice president?

Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

The VP is way out of line - someone needs to put him in his place.

and having to wait each week for just one episode is a little tough - but think of it as building patience. :) it is a virtue.

peeps rock! woot for peeps!

shawn

Friday, March 23, 2007 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Welcome back. Always time to read... rarely time to write. I guess I should be next to post.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Oh, I'm doing tons of writing alright. It's all for school and none for the blog at this point. I would just post my papers in place of my introspective and random observations, but I'm afraid it would not be very interesting reading for the masses. :)

Shawn

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home